I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number which it comes to my mind this it will be trouble and let me tell you it was.
The reason I want to return this items is because they had send me this headset without the original retail box.
In their website says condition:NEW.
I was requesting the RMA Number so I can return this items ASAP. I was waiting for 3 days and finally this guy Nick Braun replay my email saying: yes product is new and is sold as described on the website. product ships in bulk packaging , not in retail pack.
How can I trust this guys? conditions NEW and suddenly after I send them an email the website says ship in bulk packaging!!!!
They are scammers this person wrote me an email with the RMA number and says 25% restocking fee will apply. So here is the thing, I did not opened the items and I am the person who is going to pay for the return of this items and I am going to get a 25% charge, is this for real?
Never buy from a company who does not have a customer service number.
Don't order nothing from them they are a fraud.
I called my credit card company and they told me I can dispute the charge.
Do not buy from this company they are not Professionals.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."